１. Formulate annual occupational safety and health management plans and implement them in accordance with the contents of the plans.
２. Implementation of contractor's inbound construction management:
(１) All construction personnel wear identification vests and personal safety protection equipment.
(２) All construction personnel need to undergo relevant industrial safety training and lectures, and have accident liability insurance insured before they can apply for identificationPass into the factory for construction.
３. Establish a work permit system, including:
Construction work permit, hot fire permit, restricted space work permit, electrical work lock permit, overhead construction work permit.
４. Hazardous machinery and equipment management plan:
(1) A total of 48 dangerous machinery and equipment in the whole factory have been managed and obtained licenses.
(2) Carry out daily, monthly, and annual regular inspections and inspections.
(3) Operators need to obtain relevant facility operator permits. At present, all operators in our factory have obtained224 professional licenses.
５. Loading control of power vehicles into the factory:
All vehicles entering the factory area must be equipped with flame arresters, use wheel blocks and triangular cone linkages, and travel and park in accordance with regulations.
６. Operational management of dangerous goods:
(1) All dangerous goods are centrally listed for management.
(2) The storage tank area is equipped with facilities such as explosion-proof walls, liquid dikes, sprinkler systems, and detection alarms.
７. Chemical GHS hazard labeling
８. Regular work safety education and training for employees
１. License operation and management of fixed air pollution sources:
(1) At present, all three process lines of our factory have obtained environmental protection operation permits.
(2) Regular audit and testing of volatile pollutants from equipment components.
２. Poison operation management:
(1) The use and storage of toxic substances are controlled by special personnel.
(2) Entrust qualified shipping companies to carry out professional shipping.
(3) A total of 34 gas detectors and 22 sets of monitor systems are installed in the whole plant and connected to the central control roomAnd industrial zone monitoring center monitoring, monitoring the safety of the factory at any time.
３. Waste disposal management:
The waste is stored with a cover to reduce the escape of peculiar smell and entrust a qualified cleaning manufacturer for disposal.
４. Centralized management of rain and sewage systems:
Centralized collection, after the secondary biological treatment, the COD is lower than 400ppm, and then it is taken into the industrial zone joint sewage treatment plant for tertiary advanced treatment before being discharged.
１. Annual regular equipment maintenance declaration.
２. Fire-fighting equipment is tested and inspected regularly every month.
３. Annual regular firefighting training and training.
４. Plant-wide emergency response exercise